The Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited.
POSITION: Labourer with AZ License — Tree Service Operations
STARTING: Applications accepted until suitable candidates are selected.
The Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited., an employee-owned company, is the leading Full-Service Tree Care provider throughout Canada. As we continue to grow and expand, we are seeking motivated individuals with an AZ License to service various rail contracts throughout Ontario and Quebec.
LOCATION AVAILABLE: VARIOUS LOCATIONS ACROSS ON AND QC – Utility West Division
- Transporting our specialized equipment to different work locations
- Groundwork support for trimming operations;
- Chainsaw, chipping and loading trimmings/brush;
- Assist the Trimmers and Foreman in job site setup, debris removal, cleanup, and equipment maintenance.
- Willing and able to move locations as contract progresses
- Valid AZ license or equivalent REQUIRED
Preferred but not required:
- General landscaping experience
- Chainsaw and chipping operations
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work safely, as part of crew team, willingness to learn and progress
- Bondable with no prior criminal record
- Bi-lingual is an asset but not required
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Wages range from $22 – 27/hr
- Shift work with full time and overtime hours
- Travel and accommodation costs included
- Excellent benefits package, RRSP, and career advancement opportunities.
- Employee-owned company with stock options available after 1 year of service.
- Access to unlimited industry related training materials for continuing education
- The Davey Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CONTACT--Send Resume and Cover to:
Recruiter – Heather Dover
Phone: 800 465 6367 *8439
Fax: 330 593 7757