Bartlett Tree location San Rafael is looking for experienced climbers and crew leaders. We will assist with relocation expense for the right candidate.
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 107 years. We are the largest family owned tree Care Company in the USA. with over 100 offices in the USA, Canada, UK and Ireland. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory.
The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience climbing with rope and saddle and must have a clean license
Having a CDL or the ability to get one is a plus.
- Performs all required ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by crew leader or designated supervisor
- Participates in all job site safety briefings
- Utilizes all appropriate personal protective equipment
- Understands and demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of the ground person position
- Learns to identify the basic trees and shrubs common to the service area
- Develops a basic understanding of tree growth
- Demonstrates sound tree risk assessment skills
- Demonstrates equipment inspection skills
- Demonstrates proper application of approved knots
- Demonstrates and practices proper climbing techniques and procedures
- Demonstrates and practices proper pruning skills
- Demonstrates and practices proper rigging techniques
- Assists with driving, backing, dumping, and parking duties
- Learns and understands the dangers associated with electrical hazards
- Reports for duty at the designated location on time each day
- Follows directions from the crew leader or designated supervisor
- Learns, understands, and adheres to all safety rules and company safety policies
- Participates in all safety training sessions offered, asks questions, and improves job safety skills
- Communicates well with all crew members and crew leader
- Strives to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility