TREE CLIMBERS & GROUND PERSONNEL WANTED
HTS is a high quality family owned and operated tree care business providing commercial and residential services to Mercer and surrounding counties for over 20 years. HTS is looking for passionate and experienced Tree Climbers and Ground Personnel to join our team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Tree climbing, pruning, and removals utilizing safe practices both with and without spikes
- Remove trees with the use of chainsaws and advanced rigging techniques
- Feed brush into wood chippers, load and unload logs, stumps, etc
- Operate and be comfortable around bucket trucks, chippers, stump grinders, cranes and other heavy equipment.
- Work with other crew members to set up and clean up job site
- Willingness to work around large equipment, all weather and temperatures, and excessive noise with hearing protection
- Must be physically fit to work with heavy work loads for 8+ hours in all weather
- Must have Valid Drivers License, Maintain a DOT Health Card, and Obtain a Commercial Drivers License within the first 90 days of employment
- Minimum 1 year tree or landscape experience for ground personnel and 2 years climbing experience for climber position.
- Practice safety for yourself and others. All PPE is required and provided.
- Proper understanding of ropes, equipment, and trees. ISA Certification is a plus.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when needed
Compensation based on experience, Healthcare available, Overtime Eligible, Paid Vacation, Advancement & Training Opportunities
Positions Immediately Available