GRISTWOOD & TOMS LTD
Founded in 1974 Gristwood & Toms has grown in to one of the largest and best equipped arboricultural companies in the UK. Employing over 170 staff, we pride ourselves in having sufficient resources and expertise to provide a comprehensive arboricultural service to all sectors regardless of scale.
Come and join one of the country’s leading and progressive arboricultural companies.
Specialist Work: Alongside our conventional workload, G&T carry out many specialist work, including technical crane works, rigging and large take down operations, and HIAB and MEWP works.
Overtime: Potential for overtime and weekend work available at increased rates of pay, along with the prospect of regular call-out and standby payments.
Professional Development: Additional training and qualifications will be provided as necessary as part of our commitment to maintaining and enhancing a skilled and competent workforce.
20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
You will have the potential to earn in excess of £50,000! Per annum
Pay is Dependent on Ability, Qualifications and Experience
· Be highly motivated and able to work to an extremely high standard of both safety and quality
· Have minimum full driving licence
· City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
· City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
· City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Rescue
· City & Guilds NPTC Level 3, Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques
· Have relevant Arboricultural experience
· Be willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their work.
In return we offer a friendly environment and team atmosphere along with progression opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For further information please call 01923 851 561 or alternatively please email your CV to Joan.firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be invited to interview and asked to attend paid trial days to demonstrate their ability.