For 2023 we have filled most positions. We are always on the look out for skilled people, so reach out to us at any time about the positions listed below to see what is available.
Internationals interested in working with us in 2024 should be applying in 2023 to ensure we allocate a space for you and have time to process the work visa.
- Advanced Climbing Arborist
- This is a position for someone with 5 years experience or more as a production climber. They should be skilled at tree removals as well as pruning, and have experience with current climbing techniques and advanced rigging systems.
- Climbing Arborist.
- From recent graduate to seasoned arborist, we have a position available for a climber who wants to be part of a growing team with a positive workplace.
- Sales and consulting Arborist
- Tired of full-time production climbing? If you understand the time and logistics involved with tree work and are good with people, this may be the perfect fit for you.
- Spoken bi-lingual essential. Fluent French written essential.
- Grounds Person
- The role of grounds person is essential to have an effective team. We have places for experienced grounds people, and can also train new staff in the use of ropes, rigging, chainsaws and other tools.
For more information about jobs, potential candidates should visit the careers page of our website at http://royaltreeservice.ca/careers/ or send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call the office at (+1) 514-583-2777
All candidates should be able to get to the West Island of Montreal.
Positions are limited, so apply soon to be considered.