• Have verifiable experience in the desired position
• Be dependable and show up to work every day and on time
• Adhere to company core values, policies and procedures
• Be responsible, reliable with ability to work without close supervision
• Be able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Hard Worker (willing to work long days occasionally and weekends as needed)
• Be able to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, and supervisor
• Minimum of 2 Verifiable years' experience climbing, trimming and removing trees.
• Above experience must include trimming Large Trees (Oaks, Pines etc.)
• Experience and Knowledge of Tree Service Safety Standards
• Experience and Knowledge of Proper Pruning Techniques
• Experience and Knowledge of Proper Knots, Rigging, and Safe Removal
• Experience and Knowledge of Safe & Proper Chain Saw Operation (Climber saws to Large Removal saws)
• Experience and Knowledge of Safe & Proper Chipper Use
Preference will be given to those who:
• Can Start Right Away
• Are Certified Tree Workers and/or Certified Arborists
• CDL Class A
• Health insurance after 90 days probation period
• Matched 401k
• 1 week of paid vacations after one year
• Year round work.
Proudly Serving Pennsylvania Since 1979. ISA certified Arborists. Tree Pruning, Tree & Stump Removal, Plant Health Care. 60 Ton All Terrain Crane, Whole Tree Chippers, High Capacity Chip Trucks, 75ft Bucket Trucks & Log Trucks. Family Owned & Operated. Health Insurance & Matched 401k. Year Round Employment.