f you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and positively changing the Tree Care Industry while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you! Monster Tree Service of North Atlanta has an opening for a Grounds person.
- Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment.
- Unloads lays out, prepares, and stows materials, tools, and equipment at the worksite.
- Works from the ground using handsaws, poles saws. Drives trucks, loaders and operates other equipment as assigned such as log movers, chipper, stump grinders, etc.
- Services trucks and equipment. Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports the need for repairs to truck and equipment to crew leader.
- Safeguards employees and the public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent communication with workers aloft.
- Participates in weekly safety meetings and daily job briefings.
- Adheres to all industry and company safety standards and policies including the use of PPE at all times. Helps enforce job safety practices.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Operates and maintains chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment in a safe manner
- Prior experience with trimming, liming, chipper, and saw operation is preferred
- A clean valid Driver’s License is required
- Must be able to carry 50lbs at a minimum and work outside in all weather conditions
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, year-round employment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
Each Monster Tree Service is an individually owned and operated franchise. Not affiliated with Monster New Franchisor, LLC. - An Equal Opportunity Employer.