If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and positively changing the Tree Care Industry while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you! Monster Tree Service of North Atlanta has an opportunity for an experienced Crew Lead/ Tree Climber.
- Supervises tree crew while performing residential and commercial tree pruning and removals by ANSI and company standards.
- Operate an aerial lift and/or a bucket truck when necessary.
- Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely. Perform supplemental support (cabling and bracing) techniques and methods in accordance with ANSI Standards.
- Must be familiar with industry safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies.
- Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and safety procedures of the crew.
- Coordinate with the Sales Arborist before performing work.
- 3 years or more of experience leading and training a tree crew safely and productively
- ISA Certification or CTSP is desired but not required
- A clean/valid Driver’s License required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, prior experience training employees is preferred
- Can identify and communicate to the property owner potential up-sell opportunities.
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, year-round employment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
Each Monster Tree Service is an individually owned and operated franchise. Not affiliated with Monster New Franchisor, LLC. - An Equal Opportunity Employer.