Do you have extensive experience in arboriculture and trimming?
Do you have class 3 license?
BECOME A STRATHMORE ARBORIST!
Strathmore Arboriculture is:
- A leader in the field of commercial and residential arboriculture for over 30 years
- Major projects such as the Arrondissement Villeray
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A permanent seasonal position (possibility of year-long employment!)
- A high quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/Enclosed bike racks
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Clear overhead networks
- Perform tree hauling
- Remove stumps from land following tree felling
- Fertilize trees
- Examine trees and determine the treatment to be applied in case of illness
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Strathmore Arboriculture while respecting safety rules
- Maintain a courteous and polite attitude with clients and teammates
For a perfect match:
- Must have DEP in Arboriculture and ISA Certificate
- A minimum 2 years of experience in arboriculture and trimming work
- A valid class 3 driver’s license (required) with a clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical demands: walking, sitting, climbing, kneeling, repetitive motion, bending at the knee, bending at the hip, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 27 kg
- Ability to understand verbal instructions and act upon them, read labels, keep simple records and communicate verbal reports
- Practical understanding of how to use forestry equipment
- Be able to work well independently as well as in a team with little supervision
- Be available either the Saturday or Sunday, if needed
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!
About Strathmore Landscape Management
STRATHMORE LANDSCAPE is a leader in the area of commercial landscape maintenance. With over 55 years in business, we are a company that is constantly striving for improvement and seeking out ways to make ourselves better. We are strongly committed to building long-term relationships with our clients by adding value to every service we provide. To achieve this, we deliver tailored integrated services using well-established practices by maintaining strong ties with our suppliers through being honest and loyal; and, developing the potential of our employees through unique training and education. We always strive for excellence and are a leader in Montreal in environmentally friendly landscape practices because we believe in taking care of the environment in a sustainable way so that the next generation can also benefit from it!