Treecology Inc is seeking an experienced climbing arborist to join our team in a leadership position.
The position is full time. We are looking for a person who would is skilled in SRT, rigging & removals, good customer service. We need a team player who is ready or nearly ready to lead a small crew.
If you are/have:
• 3+ years experience as a climbing arborist
• A love of trees and their care
• ISA Certified Arborist
• Insurable driver (CDL *NOT* required)
• Clean background check
• Appreciate a culture of safety & education
• Teamwork mindset
• Leadership qualities
• Strong work ethic
• Professional demeanor
• Positive attitude
• Reliable transportation to shop
... then reply right away with your resume! We will soon be hiring the applicant with the right combination of attitude and skills.
Our TCIA Accredited company (OR007) has a reputation for excellence and provides a culture of integrity, safety, and education. We believe in education and training. The owner is a Board Certified Master Arborist and 95% of our crew are ISA Certified Arborists. We enjoy learning from each other and sharing all kinds of arboriculture knowledge.
We offer competitive compensation including:
• medical – company pays over 80%
• paid time off
• holiday & volunteer pay
• boot allowance & some gear provided
• paid education
• we typically work 4/10s in the summer
• low overtime
See us at www.treecology.com.