Lakeside Tree Experts, is Simcoe County’s most progressive and growing Tree Care Company. We have been providing professional tree care services in the Simcoe County, Central Ontario area since 1963 and pride ourselves in the safe and professional atmosphere we provide for both our employees and clients. We are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to work with a team of likeminded individuals who bring forth a passion and dedication to their craft. This is an exceptional trade, and we are looking for those exceptional people to join our company.
We are looking for experienced candidates to join our team as a Crew Lead - Production Climbing Arborist. As the Crew Lead - Production Climbing Arborist you will have the opportunity to lead a crew of dynamic 1st, 2nd and 3rd year apprentices and deliver exceptional team leadership and craftsmanship to meet our clients needs within Simcoe County and surrounding areas.
- Minimum 3-5 years of climbing experience or training in the industry
- ISA Certified Arborist or MTCU Arborist designation preferred
- Knowledgeable and competent in the safe operation of Aerial lift, Chippers, Stump grinders, and Chainsaws. 0-8 tonne crane competency an asset
- EUSA certification an asset.
- Pesticide license an asset
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. Clean drivers abstract preferred
- D license with a Z endorsement preferred and given priority
- Working at Heights, WHMIS and First Aid Certification preferred
- Strong working knowledge of plant health care practices. Strong tree and shrub identification skills.
- Knowledge of Tree Dynamics and Integrated Risk Management
- Able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Primary Job Duties
- Perform all aspects of tree removal and pruning services safely, skillfully and efficiently.
- Perform Arborist Reports and site plans
- Lead a crew of 3-5 man crew and provide on-site training to apprentices
- Perform client site visits and provide quotes and recommendations to our clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all duties related to modern arboricultural practices including ANSI A300 pruning standards; technical rigging and removal of hazardous trees. Able to perform advanced felling techniques. Able to perform cabling and bracing procedures.
- Able to ascend canopy of any size tree safely using SRT, DRT. Spurs for removals only.
- Demonstrate Aerial lift experience for the pruning and removal of large trees.
- Able to demonstrate competence in aerial rescue.
- Display safe work practices and the use of PPE.
- Implement knowledge of trees and shrubs, able to provide recommendations for proper care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work well with others and communicate cordially and effectively with clients.
- Signing Bonus for the right candidate
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Company clothing and equipment provided
- Safe workplace. WSIB coverage, PPE and industry training provided
- Excellent opportunity for growth and career advancement
- 100% Canadian owned and operated
Job Type - Full Time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
Salary and Benefit Package is negotiable and will commensurate with experience and education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
About Lakeside Tree Experts
Lakeside Tree Experts, is Simcoe County’s most progressive and growing Tree Care Company. Family owned and operated, we have been providing professional tree care services in the Simcoe County area since 1963 and pride ourselves in the safe and professional atmosphere we provide for both our employees and clients.