Four Seasons Tree Care is seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join our team. Would you like to work in a friendly and safe environment, where your success is our priority?
Wage and Benefits:
- Additional bonus opportunities.
- Paid holiday and vacation.
- Insurance coverage on and off the job. Including medical benefits and life insurance.
- Gear and equipment allowances.
- Access to paid training, conferences and continuing education programs.
- At least 2 years of climbing experience in the tree care industry.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and your transportation to our yard as no public transportation is available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate a high level of safety standards while performing the following duties; tree climbing, tree and shrub pruning and removals, planting, aeration, root crown treatments, ground operations, brush chipping and clean up.
- Perform or assist in aerial lift operations and plant health care operations.
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the crew leader or designated supervisor.
- Must adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in our health and safety manual.
To find out more about Four Seasons Tree Care, check us out at www.fourseasonstreecare.com.
About Four Seasons Tree Care and Services Ltd.
Four Seasons Tree Care and Service Limited is seeking motivated individuals to join our team of professionals. The successful candidates must enjoy physically challenging outdoor work. We are dedicated to quality workmanship, and offer excellent wages, incentives, benefits and state of the art equipment. Your own transportation to our yard would be required as no public transit is available. Please forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org