- Providing upstanding and ethical tree care for commercial and residential properties in the City of Grande Prairie and surrounding areas and adhere to all ANSI A300 Standards.
- All facets of tree care utilizing climbing as well as aerial platforms where needed for pruning and support system installations, with minor amounts of removals. Additionally, providing insect and disease management, soil amendments, root collar excavations, tree planting etc.
- Able to manage a team, and guide Apprentices’ in ethical tree care practices.
- ISA Certified Arborist or able to write the exam within 1 year.
- Desire to preserve and help trees thrive.
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Able to work in all seasons of the year including winter.
- Willing to grow in skills and knowledge.
- Valid Drivers license
- 3 or more years progressive climbing experience
- Able to safely utilize chippers, chainsaws, and other tree care equipment safely.
Salary: $35-$40/Hr Depending on experience
We are currently seeking an Arborist who is passionate about tree care, eager to practice their skills, while developing new skills to join our team of tree preservationists at Alpha & Omega Tree Services Ltd. Our business offers a diverse array of year-round tree care services for the community. We offer above average wages with a medical benefit plan. Alpha & Omega Tree Services Ltd is located in Grande Prairie, Alberta. Grande Prairie is an up and coming, thriving community which offers many amenities and outdoor activities. For additional adventures and excursions, we are roughly four hours to the capital city of Edmonton, and four hours to Jasper National Park and Powder King Mountain Resort. Right now, Grande Prairie is a growing market, and we need help to keep up with the demand for our services.
Alpha & Omega Tree Services Ltd. is a tree care company that is passionate about helping our residential, commercial and municipal community maintain their trees in an ethical and safe manner. We have 23 years of arboriculture experience and are current with up-to-date scientific knowledge and techniques. All our services follow ANSI standards and are backed by university education.