If you are looking for a place to build your career in the tree industry, this is an opportunity to work and learn with a great team! DC Tree Services is expanding and we are looking to hire two experienced foreman/ crew leaders. We are looking for strong leaders who are self-sufficient, critical thinkers, and have the ability to problem-solve while under pressure. Candidates must be hardworking individuals who are passionate about working in the tree industry.
- ISA Certified Arborist or ISA Certified Utility Arborist
- minimum 4 years of spurless/spur climbing
- previous experience (minimum 4 years) managing or running crews
- drivers license, an asset but not required
- air brakes an asset, but not fully required
- first aid an asset, but not required
- TRAQ certification an asset, but not required
- organize and lead 2-3 person crews to complete daily work orders for residential, commercial, and/or municipal clients
- complete daily work orders in a safe and efficient manner, while reporting back to managers.
- communicate professionally with managers, co-workers, and clients.
- equipment maintenance.
- tree removals, pruning, planting, tree falling, stump grinding, hedge trimming.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00-$35.00 depending on experience.
- medical and dental benefits after 3 months
- paid vacation (2 weeks/year) after one year of service
- unlimited unpaid vacation with no cap (2-3 weeks notice required)
- paid training and education
- vehicle and fuel incentives
- all gear provided (no personal gear is required)
- work outings
We are a highly experienced team of ISA Certified Arborists and Utility Arborists committed to providing professional tree services to homeowners and businesses throughout Vancouver, BC, and the lower mainland. Our team has over 30 years of experience in the tree industry. We strive for professionalism and respect.