Seasonal, contract position, starting with four consistent days of work a week, Thursday and Friday, with the potential to expand to more days.
- Operate company trucks (often with a trailer) to and from base to job sites.
- Safely operate and maintain all necessary equipment including: chainsaws, wood chipper, skidsteer, etc.
- Assist climbers from the ground with ropes and rigging.
- Assist with driving, backing, dumping and parking of vehicles and equipment.
- Provide assistance to Certified Arborists and plant health care specialists.
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- CDL required
- At least two years of experience in the tree industry, preferred to have experience with crane jobs.
- Experience with various sizes of chain saws
- Experience operating chippers
- This is a physically demanding job, applicants must be able to routinely carry or lift 75 lbs, including tree limbs and other equipment. Must be willing to work in all weather conditions and seasons.
- An ability to work overtime or an occasional Saturday when deemed necessary.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with crew members and owner.
- A respectful, courteous and professional approach to all interactions with clients, neighbors and vendors.
- Punctuality and promptness in arriving to work and/or the job site each day.
- Demonstrate high safety standards and a willingness to learn.
- Must have your own form of transportation to and from base and have your own cell phone with texting capabilities.
- Candidates must be willing to undergo a criminal and RMV background check prior to employment.
- Hollar Tree Company is a drug and alcohol free employer. Smoking on or near the job site or in company vehicles is not permitted.
Licensing & Education
- A valid Driver's License is required.
- CDL License
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
- based out of Louisville, but jobs range from Longmont and Boulder to Denver area.
Job Types: Part-time - 4 days a week
Pay: $23.00 - $26.00 per hour