Tip Top Tree Service Ltd is a young, friendly and growing company in Victoria, BC. We are focused on production and safety. We are looking for an experienced plant health care technician. Must be capable of working independently without supervision, and as part of a team. Premium wages paid depending on skill, experience and reliability.
- Commercial pesticide applicator certificate required
- Drivers license and reliable transportation required
- Air brakes an asset, but not required
- First Aid an asset, but not required
- ISA/ITA certification an asset, but not required
- TRAQ certification an asset, but not required
- Responsible for carrying out integrated pest management program
- Ability to perform tree work in all weather conditions
- Safely operate all types of equipment, including chainsaws, chipper, stump grinder etc.
- Use all necessary personal protective equipment
- Duties of arborist ground person as required
The position is full time, but we are open to accommodating other opportunities. To apply, please submit your resume via email or call or text (250) 857-2420.
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care