Climbing Fox Tree Service is a Small, close knit tree care company that takes pride in our work, team and shared knowledge.
Our Victoria team has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Residential and Commercial Tree Care Climber Crew Leader/Foreman. We offer competitive wages proportionate with experience and training as well as full, comprehensive benefits, year-round employment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more!
Experienced Residential and Commercial Tree Care Climber, Crew Leader.
- Supervises tree crew while performing residential and commercial tree pruning and removals in accordance with WORKSAFE and company standards.
- Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely.
- Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and safety procedures of the crew.
- Coordinate with the Sales Arborist prior to performing work.
- Prior experience leading and training a tree crew in a safe and productive manner.
- ISA Certification or ITA Qualification is Required.
- A clean/valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude.