The Sales Arborist team are our subject matter experts, providing consulting and expertise to commercial and residential properties in the area. Our tribe thrives on autonomy and opportunity, treating customers as their own and building their own business within SavATree. As one of our Arborists put it, “it’s as close as you can get to working for yourself, without actually doing it.”
What a day is like:
The main focus for Sales Arborist is to service and cultivate an assigned territory. This will involve visiting clients and prospects to diagnose and monitor landscapes, as well as estimating job costs and providing quotes. Sales Arborists set up crews, supervise work being performed, and ensure jobs are completed to clients' satisfaction, as well as obtain referrals from clients, network, and develop new business. Occasionally, Sales Arborists participate in community and industry events such as presentations to horticultural associations, garden clubs, trade shows, community organizations, etc.
What kind of person we’re looking for:
- We’re a great place for people looking for room to grow, opportunity, create success and autonomy to improve processes. That means team members might find themselves in a situation where there is no rule book and have to solve problems independently. Some people bloom in that kind of situation and some people feel uncomfortable with that much ambiguity.
- Someone with a degree in Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Environmental Sciences, Landscape Management, Turfgrass, or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of tree, shrub, and/or lawn
- Self-motivated individual who can grow a book of business to achieve higher sales.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills to understand and meet client needs.
- A valid driver's license to reach clients in the region.
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training opportunities and will support continuing education in the industry
- Sales Arborists work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We’re collaborative, so team members have the ability to connect and collaborate with people experts in the field
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, vehicle program, a matched 401(K), and an annual Winner’s Circle all expenses paid vacation
SavATree is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace