Tree Service based on the North Shore, is seeking experienced Tree Climbers & Grounds Crew Members. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have minimum 3 years tree climbing experience
- Highly competent in all aspects of arbor care including: pruning, windowing, precision falling & bucking, cabling & bracing, tree identification, risk mitigation
- Highly competent in performing large hedging working using bucket trucks and/or tall ladders
- Trained in aerial rescues
- Able to climb without spurs
- Able to effectively manage crews
- ISA Certification or Int'l equivalent an asset
- Forest fuel reduction experience an asset
- Invasive Plant Management and/or Pesticide/Fertilizer application experience an asset
- Valid BC Class 5 driver's license (air brakes an asset)
- Level 1 First Aid certificate an asset
- Excellent customer relations
- Able to maintain & service chainsaws & other equipment
- Organized & reliable
- Non smokers preferred
- Canadian resident or hold valid work visa
- Compensation $25-32/hr (depends on experience)
- Experience in landscape or tree industry
- Chainsaw experience
- Driver’s license with air an asset
- Excavator experience an asset
- Non smokers preferred.
- Must be a Canadian resident or hold a valid work visa.
- Compensation $18/hr+ (depends on experience)
To apply, please forward resume with references via email.
Please note position applied for.
*ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED*