Southeast Portland's premier tree care company is looking to add to our team! We are a medium-size company that offers a very happy work environment, PTO and opportunities for growth. We are seeking an honest, trustworthy and cheerful crew leader to join our staff!
- Have mastery of proper climbing and pruning techniques
- Ensure that each client has an excellent experience and that all services are performed above and beyond industry standards
- Energize and inspire a crew to work efficiently and maintain high quality standards
- Care for and maintain equipment
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate billing
- Ensure safety on a job site
- Required Skills & Abilities:
- Valid driver's license
- Strength to be able to lift 50 lbs. over your head, and ability to work outdoors year round
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-motivate
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- ISA Certified
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, texts or in-person visits, please. Position is full-time, generally M-F with occasional weekend projects. We look forward to hearing from you!