The Plant Health Care team are specialists dedicated to inspecting plant material, identifying problems, and ethically treating or preventing the many problems that trees and shrubs may face. They are our team of “detectives”; looking at each plant disease/infestation as a puzzle they can’t wait to solve.
What a day is like:
Your focus will be ensuring the health and wellbeing of trees and shrubs on a clients’ landscape in your territory. This involves monitoring, diagnosing, and treating any pest and/or disease infestations occurring on the property. You’ll be responsible for selecting the most appropriate product or treatment for each problem. You will also be interacting with our clients, educating them with written diagnostic reports detailing the conditions on their landscape, as well as ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- A desire to grow, craves opportunity, loves problem solving and process improvement
- A Degree in Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Environmental Sciences, Landscape Management, Turfgrass, or similar experience.
- Tree/Plant Identification experience
- The knowledge of safely and properly using spray and application equipment
- The responsibility and independence to work autonomously
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills to understand and meet client needs
- A valid driver's license, CDL a plus
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training and development opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We’re collaborative, so you’ll have the ability to connect and collaborate with people who are experts in the field
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, vehicle program, and a matched 401(K)
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace