The General Tree Care team are the muscle of our operation. These industrial athletes work together to provide high-quality tree care, helping to maintain and preserve the overall health of our clients’ landscapes.
What a day is like:
As a General Tree Care Groundsman, you will be part of a crew that provides high quality tree care to our clients. You will be involved in all aspects of pruning, removals, cable bracing and other concepts related to tree care. You’ll be able to safely operate all equipment and perform the assigned job tasks while also providing excellent service to our clients.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper use of General Tree Care equipment
- Previous landscaping experience who can demonstrate proper lifting techniques and proper procedures for carrying and stacking brush on a client’s property
- Basic knowledge of common tree identification a plus
- Knowledge of two to three basic knots plus Weaver Knot, Clove Hitch Knot, and Gilhooligan Knot
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper pruning equipment including hand snips, pruner, pole saw etc.
- Valid Driver’s license, CDL a plus
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training and development opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, 401(K) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Equipment Account
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace