The General Tree Care team are the muscle of our operation. These industrial athletes work together to provide high-quality tree care, helping to maintain and preserve the overall health of our clients’ landscapes.
What a day is like:
Your focus will be to supervise a General Tree Care crew to provide high quality tree care to our clients. You will be involved in all aspects of pruning, removals, cable bracing and other concepts related to tree care. You’ll be able to safely operate all equipment and perform the assigned job tasks while also providing excellent service to our clients.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- Experience with proper pruning practices including large shade trees and ornamentals
- Ability to identify native and introduced tree and shrub species and have a working knowledge of each species’ characteristics
- Ability to handle customer relations and represent SavATree in a professional manner on clients’ landscapes
- Ability to climb without spurs
- Experience supervising General Tree Care operations while adhering to a high quality of safety, production and service
- Practical knowledge of chainsaw and equipment operation
- Valid Driver’s license, CDL a plus
- Experience with aerial lifts (bucket truck)
- 2 years of climbing and rigging experience
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training and development opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, 401(K) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Equipment Account
Interested in taking your career to another location? We have several openings at other SavATree locations across the United States, and we offer relocation assistance in most cases. Just ask us for further details.
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace