We are looking for a Climbing Arborist Trainee. We are a full service, year round, tree care company, looking for a new team member. We are passionate about what we do and the service we provide and are looking for someone who wants to learn more about Rope and Saddle Arboriculture. Come and be part of a group of skilled arborists. At Branch and Bough you will learn to climb proficiently, learn about all aspects of tree pruning, removals, and planting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Someone who loves being outside and able to work in all weather conditions
- Preferred: A candidate with some knowledge/experience in the field of Forestry or Horticulture, or has experience with cllimbing.
- Preferred: Experience operating power equipment used in tree care operations (chainsaws, chipper, stump grinder, skid steer, aerial lift)
- Knowledge of proper tree care and safety practices (ANSI Z133 for Tree Care Operations).
- Attention to detail.
- Positive work ethic, including awareness of physical demands of working in tree care.
- Clean driving record.
- Strong communication, listening and people skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, team player with an ability to provide excellent customer service
Compensation and Benefits
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Annual gear stipend, paid sick, vacation and holidays
- On-going educational opportunities
To Apply or Request Further Information
Please send a resume, including 2 references to: