We re a well-established and reliable company. We cover all aspects of arboriculture and contract to many local authorities and utility companies. Come and join one of the county’s leading and progressive arboricultural companies.
There is potential for overtime and weekend work available at increased rates of pay, along with the prospect of regular call-out and standby payments.
Equipment: All PPE and other required equipment will be provided.
Additional training and qualifications will be provided as necessary as part of our commitment to maintaining and enhancing a skilled and competent workforce. 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
You will have the opportunity to earn between £24,000 to £28,000 per annum Pay dependent on qualifications and experience.
• Be highly motivated and able to work to an extremely high standard of both safety and quality
• Have a full UK driving licence
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 2, Tree Climbing and Rescue
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 3, Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques
• Have relevant Arboricultural experience
• Be willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their work.
In return we offer a friendly environment and team atmosphere along with progression opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer. For further information please call 0118 976 1000 or alternatively please email your CV directly to us.
Suitable candidates will be invited for an interview and asked to attend paid trial days to demonstrate ability