Job Type: Full-Time
Education Required: Associates Degree; B.S. Preferred OR A degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Floriculture, Environmental Sciences, Biological Sciences or equivalent
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
• Service and grow current and prospective clients in your assigned territory
• Schedule and make client and prospect visits to diagnose and monitor landscapes
• Estimate job costs and provide quotes
• Set up crews, supervise work and complete jobs to the highest client satisfaction
• Develop new business, including obtaining referrals and networking
• Participate in community and industry events such as presentations to horticulture associations, community organizations, garden clubs, trade shows, etc.
• Hands-on experience and knowledge of trees; knowledge of ornamentals and turf
• Great listening skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Arborist Certification from International Society of Arboriculture or ability to obtain it within 12 months, as well as all other required state certifications/licensing
• A valid driver's license
COMPENSATION: Based on qualifications and experience.
For further information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org