We are seeking a Climbing Arborist/Driver with an interest in arboriculture (tree care). Relevant
experience preferred. Willing to train the right candidate. We offer paid on-the-job training and a
formal training program to all employees.
• Assist aerial workers and other ground crew members in all aspects of tree care and removal.
• Keep the job site safe & organized, drag & chip brush, rake & clean up the job site.
• Be able to work with and without direct supervision.
• Drive trucks with trailers, including daily safety inspection before and after operating.
• Operate equipment including chainsaw, chipper, tractor, skid steer, spray rig, backpack
sprayer, leaf blower, etc. including periodic maintenance/repairs.
• Work safely and comply with company policies and ANSI/OSHA regulations for tree care
operations, including wearing all appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as provided
• Complete and retain basic skills training. Willingness to pursue additional training and
certification as needed.
• Perform traffic and pedestrian control, and other relevant duties as operationally necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
Be a physically fit non-smoker with work boots.
Have work experience with physical labor outdoors such as landscaping, farming, logging,
Experience with equipment, chainsaws, truck/trailer driving and backing skills is a plus.
Mechanical experience is a plus.
Be motivated to continuously expand and improve skill set.
Maintain a valid driver's license.
Work safely with job hazards including equipment and vehicle operation, drop zone awareness,
loud noise, wood chipper dust, gasoline and diesel exhaust, chemicals including fuel, oil, and
pesticides, electrical hazards, etc.
Able to work on all types of terrain and regularly lift/drag/pull 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100
lbs.; willing to stretch and utilize proper lifting techniques.
Work Schedule (weather and workload permitting): Regular work schedule is Monday through
Friday, and each work day is usually 8-10 hours in length. Start and end times vary in this
industry. Start time is usually 7-8 AM. You must have your own reliable transportation to and
from work. Storm damage work provides a unique opportunity, especially during the slower
winter months, and may cause deviation from our regular schedule; your participation is
encouraged. Compensation: Highly competitive hourly compensation is based on experience
and qualifications. For consideration, please email your completed application and resume with