Trees for Needs Crew Leader
Are you passionate about your work? Is it about accomplishment and being the best, and not just a job? Can you effectively lead people? Do you insist on teamwork and making sure your customers are happy?
Trees for needs is an expanding tree service company in north Phoenix. We are looking to join with people who have a mind for accomplishment, success, teamwork, and great customer service.
A professional crew leader is a very skilled profession. It takes leadership, organization,and great communication skills. We want to invest in someone who absolutely insists on not just being good, or even great. But someone who is striving to be the best.
if you are:
- Looking to help build and be part of a real team
- Eager to learn as well as teach
- Wanting a place where you could grown and have your fingerprints on the operations
- Truly are passionate about your work and your customers
Then give us a call and let's see if this would be the right fit for you.
Major Objectives of a Crew Leader
Coordinate and supervise field production members during all operations and maintain good attitude and morale among all team members. Make sure that all work is done according to specs and that the clients are completely satisfies and happy. Our purpose is to go beyond just good customer service, we want to create a great customer experience at all stages.
Essential functions and duties:
- Maintain efficiencies, safety compliance, and quality
- Maintain all equipment during operation
- Troubleshoot and resolve conflict as needed
- Work with the team to clean up debris, prune, or help complete any work as needed
- Monitor hours and job cost
- Assure that all jobs are done to specs and to ANSI A300 standards
- Conduct or participate in regularly scheduled meetings
- Communicate and work to resolve any scheduling or equipment conflicts
- Enforce all TFN procedures and protocol
- Assist with making necessary disciplinary measures
- Assure that all paperwork is completed including scheduled, daily logs, and DOT vehicle books
Knowledge, Experience, and Abilities:
- An understanding of pertinent industry standards per the ISA and ANSI
- Practical knowledge and use of chainsaw, pole pruner, hand saws, chippers, and equipment
- The ability to coordinate and complete various activities, even under changing weather conditions
- The ability to work under various and challenging weather conditions
- Great communications skills
- Knowledge of DOT policies and regulations and ability to comply
- Pass a drug test and background check
- Prior crew leader experience
- English/ Spanish a big plus
- Have license with clean record
- Be or become a Certified Arborist
- The ability to prune according to ANSI
- Be very customer service minded
- A driven work ethic and passion for continuous education
Trees for Needs is a drug free work place