Type Part time or Full-time (40 + hrs)
Company: Royal Tree Service
Location: Baie D’Urfe, Quebec
Start date March-April-May, 2020
This is an ideal job for a climbing arborist with multiple years of experience who is looking to expand their skills and knowledge, or a forestry engineer who understands the complexity involved in removing
urban trees in tight spaces. An ideal candidate would be ISA certified and be familiar with the most
recent arboricultural practices and workflow.
The salesman is the primary generator of revenue for the company. As such he is required to be
personable, punctual, professional and well presented at all times.
• Following a tight schedule, the sales representative visits the homes of existing and prospective
clients, assesses tree and hedge health, informs the client of the tree health on their property,
determines the work to be done in discussing with the client, creates a quote and communicates
with client until the sale is confirmed.
• Additionally, the salesman would be involved in assessing sales reports and assisting in building
our client base
• Seeing and treating the company in a way that transcends a normal employees view; looking
ahead creatively, adapting, assessing, improving and applying personal skills to positively effect
the state and quality of the employees, equipment and the work.
Skills / Requirements
• Minimum 3 years as a climbing arborist, or other relevant experience. Ask us for more details if you
think you have something interesting to bring to the table.
• Sales experience an asset
• Willingness to work in difficult weather conditions
• Independently motivated, highly organized and effective communicator
• Able to manage a work flow that includes office based work (mostly staying in touch with clients
when they have questions leading up to confirmation of the sale)
• Reliable, punctual & positive team player
• Valid driver’s license & cell phone
• English essential. Bi-lingual an asset (French)
• ISA certification an asset
• Monday to Friday, March/April to December
• Statutory holidays
Salary & Benefits
• 20 - 35$/hr, based on experience, potential and rate of return
• Possibility of Continuing education in all aspects of arboriculture provided throughout the season
by ISA Trainers
• Benefits, TBD
• Sales commission, TBD.
• Company owned sales car provided
• Company owned tablet provided
• At Royal Tree Service we believe in opening opportunities for employees to advance in the
industry and within the company.