Full-time (40 hrs.)
Company: Royal Tree Service
Location: Baie D’Urfe, Quebec
Start date March-April, 2020
Royal Tree Service is a busy and well-respected company that has been providing ISA standard
tree care throughout Montreal’s West Island for over a decade.
The groundsman position involves supporting the teams of climbing arborists. This will entail
handling the branches and logs, hedge trimming, stump grinding, use of grapple loaders,driving
the trucks, and heavy use of chainsaws. It will also involve use of of ropes and rigging, and tool
maintenance. This is a job for strong, fit motivated individuals. If you have experience with physical work, but have no previous experience with arboriculture work, we can teach you.
Skills / Requirements
• From recent arboriculture graduate upwards, or other relevant experience.
• Willingness to work 8 hour days in difficult weather conditions
• Reliable & positive team player
• Valid driver’s license & cell phone
• Bilingual (English & French) an asset but not required
• ISA certification or Class 3 licence a bonus
• Monday to Friday, April to December
• Statutory holidays. Potential summer breaks on individual basis.
Salary & Benefits
• 15 – 35$/hr., based on position, experience & responsibilities
• Continuing education in all aspects of arboriculture provided throughout the season by ISA