**Seeking Ground Crew for Urban Timber Tree Service, Inc.
Full-time ground crew position available for an individual with strong work ethic who is able to work independently and with crew members, learn new skills and enjoys working outdoors. We are a rapidly growing, full-service tree care company in Portland, Oregon with high standards in safety, quality and productivity. We treat our employees like family, reward hard work and promote from within. Start with a competitive salary and be offered numerous opportunities for growth.
- Perform professional tree removal/maintenance activities as directed by crew leader.
- Assist with implementation of tree felling procedures such as rigging, clearing limbs from the work site, feeding wood chipper and bucking wood.
- Operate and maintain chainsaws, chippers, hand tools and related equipment.
- Set up, breakdown and clean-up work site.
- Perform all jobs safely, making accident prevention a part of daily conduct.
- Ensure client needs are met in an accurate, complete and timely fashion.
- Must be in good physical shape to operate heavy machinery and have endurance to perform job duties in all weather conditions.
- Experience operating chainsaws/heavy equipment and hard labor experience.
- Has a good driving record, passes a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions.
- Has a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Practices and observes tree maintenance skills in a continued effort to improve his own professional skills.
- Is ready and willing to assist other crew members in all aspects of daily activities and is capable of taking a leadership role when required.
- Work with one of the best equipped and well-trained teams in the industry
- Competitive salary, training and advancement opportunities
- Health Care Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
- Overtime availability in busy season
- Equipment Account