We are currently looking for a Full-Time Arborist to join our team in the Andover, Hampshire area.
- Climbing trees and carrying out pruning/felling from a rope/harness
- Reductions & crown thinning
- Tree Maintenance
- Hedge Cutting
- General tree works
- Stump grinding
- Ground clearance
- Good Salary
- Career Progression
- Additional Training
- Good Annual leave allowance
The ideal candidate should be:
- reliable and committed with a productive and positive attitude.
- motivated individual who takes pride in their work and works to a high standard.
- Experienced as a Climber.
- Utility Arb experience is a bonus.
- NPTC qualifications up to and including CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 & CS40.
- CS41 would be great but not essential.
- Relevant MEWP & Wood Chipper certificate advantage but not essential.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Arb First Aid Certificate.
- Understand industry regulations (H&S, LOLER, PUWER,WAH)
- Full, clean driving licence along with towing licence.
Would be willing to consider subcontractors for the role.
Please send across a copy of your CV for our review.