Green Drop Trees requires a full-time Arborist for tree care sales and consulting. This position requires hands-on experience and knowledge of trees and ornamentals as well as insects and diseases, as well as a working understanding of tree care practices This is a great opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of Arboriculture.
Duties will include:
- Meeting with existing and prospective clients to assess and define their landscape horticultural needs,
- Perform property inspections and identify plant health care opportunities.
- Maintain existing accounts and develop relationships with new clients
- Prepare quotations and evaluations using an on-line estimate and tracking system
- Works in co-ordination with sales and production team.
- Tree, plant, and horticultural knowledge relevant to Manitoba
- ISA Certification (or able to obtain)
- Excellent sales and communication skills and customer service follow-through
- Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
- Valid driver’s license
Position is full-time year-round. Applicants possessing all qualification are ideal, we are willing to train a suitable candidate
- Starting wage $18 -$25 / hour D.O.E plus annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including life insurance, Health and Dental.
- 10 days paid vacation (starting)
- Paid sick days
- Use of company vehicle
- Industry related training and Green Drop training courses
- Reimbursement is available for industry related certifications
- Employee referral bonus program
Please submit resume to: