The Arborist Climber is a highly skilled professional in the practice of the management and maintenance of trees. The Arborist Climber requires the ability to perform tree pruning techniques of trees (without spikes) and shrubs including advanced techniques required to prune and remove trees near obstacles and in high-risk situations.
The Arborist Climber will perform all general tree care according to ANSI standards, with minimal or no supervision and have full knowledge of how PPE and tree work equipment (e.g., chain saws, pole and hand saws, chippers, pole pruners, saddles, ropes, etc.) is used to complete work in the safest way possible. The Arborist Climber will also assist the ground crew with all jobs including removing debris, chip brush, and on-site clean up after each job.
• Provides clients with exceptional customer service and enhanced value.
• Exhibits a positive attitude regarding the company safety culture, vision and mission.
• Works with Crew Leader, Tree Climbers and Groundsman as a safe and efficient leader.
Candidates will need to submit to a background and drug screen prior to employment.
Duties: The Arborist Climber is responsible for most of these areas:
• Large tree & ornamental pruning.
• Structural support & lightning protection installation.
• Hazardous tree removal.
• Maintenance of PPE, climbing gear, tree care tools and equipment.
• Safe operation of company vehicles, tools and equipment.
Qualifications: • Valid Driver’s License with Class A CDL license.
• Follows directions and communicates well with other members of the crew.
• Team player with positive attitude and proven ability to work hard
• Knowledge and familiarity of plant health care practices and terms.
If you are a reliable and hard working employee, we want to hear from you as this company has had a lot of growth over the past several years and can offer a career path for candidates who want to grow with an organization and do interesting work.