Job Description Crane Operator
Compensation $30+ depending on experience
The Crane Operator is expected to complete all assigned jobs per day while assisting other co-workers in a management role with safety as a number one priority in order to keep optimum efficiency.
- The employee shall complete a pre-trip inspection and fill out a log sheet in the binder stored in the bucket truck prior to departing the shop each morning. Any issues found shall be promptly reported to the Operations Manager and addressed by staff mechanics as required prior to departure.
- The employee shall review work orders with crew members prior to leaving the shop for clarity and understanding.
- The employee shall have the truck fueled prior to beginning the day's work.
- The employee shall complete tree removal work.
- The employee and crew shall complete a final cleanup of the property.
- The employee and crew shall use rakes and/or shovels to raise any lawn depressions to ground level.
- The employee shall place one lawn sign in front of the property.
- Upon return to the shop, the employee shall inspect all tools and equipment and complete a post-trip inspection on the truck.
- See the Field Operations Manager or Office Operations Manager to review the day's jobs, report any damage to customer properties, turn in any payments received, and note any concerns or issues with the truck, tools, and equipment.
- The employee shall remove any and all debris from inside the truck and wash truck prior to leaving the shop for the day.
- Crane license is required.
- CDL Driver's License is required.
- Arborist License an asset.
- EHAP Certification an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- How many years of Crane experience do you have?
- How many years of Tree Work experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CDL?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.