Arbor Advisor, Dallas, TX
Our company is looking for a certified arborist who is passionate and knowledgeable about the cultivation of trees! An Arbor Advisor will be responsible for the success of our DFW branch in the areas of sales, profitability, and continued growth in our communities. In this role, you’ll perform risk assessments, prevent the spread of disease or pests and are responsible for developing tree care plans to ensure healthy growth.
Who is Arbor Masters?
Arbor Masters is a third-generation, family-owned business, specializing in affordable and customizable plans for all areas of tree service and plant care, both residential and commercial. We are trusted tree and plant care experts for 65 years and counting, making the world a friendlier, greener place. We take pride in our work, our work family, and making sure our customers are satisfied by providing work with really high standards for safety and excellence. When our customers and employees trust us, they are trusting our family standard.
- Prospect for new clients on an ongoing basis
- Perform in person and swing-by consultations to provide proposals for tree care and plant health care services
- Perform tree risk assessments
- Develop and implement tree care plans
- Look for common signs of disease or pest infestations
- Communicate proposed and accepted sales goals with the Branch Manager on a weekly basis
- Work with Accounts Receivable to facilitate “day of service” terms and collections
- Meet crews on jobs on an as needed basis or as requested by client to ensure quality control and be a liaison between crew and client
- Able to relay to a crew the detailed scope of work and estimated hours for scheduled jobs
- Proactively communicate with clients and address any issues
- Follow all safety procedures
- 5 years tree industry experience
- ISA Certified Arborist Certification required
- Extensive knowledge of tree and plant care standards and best practices
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to research, diagnose and communicate complex tree problems and treatments
- Basic math skills and understanding of business financials
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness Program Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Advancement
Our Core Values are Commitment, Innovation, Integrity, Safety and Stewardship. Our core purpose is to love people and pursue excellence in the tree care industry.