Our Mission Statement: To provide property preservation and exceptional customer service while promoting tree health in our communities.
PASSION, PRECISION, PRESERVATION
3. CONSCIENTIOUS EXPERTISE
Do you align with our Core Values?
If you answered yes, then joining the Safe Tree Team might be for you!!
Our core values support our vision and shape our culture. We utilize the newest tools and techniques and work each day delivering top quality work, going above and beyond, finding creative solutions to challenging work and have a passion for plant healthcare and conservation. At Safe Tree, we encourage a culture of pride, continual education for employees and customers, safe work practices, transparency and delivering on passion for tree care and conservation.
At Safe Tree, we are actively doing everything we can each day to protect and maintain our urban forest!
If this statement resonates with you, we might be a great fit for you!
- Live and work in the beautiful Niagara Region with hiking and biking trails, and where the cost of living is lower than in Toronto!
- Apprenticeship registration opportunity
- Work for a company that is well connected, follows high industry standards, and encourages and prioritizes continuous learning to ensure our employees become the best of the best in their profession.
- Mentorship from Certified Arborists and Utility Arborists.
- Competitive wages for the Niagara Region
- Health benefits package (after probationary period)
- Annual bonus plan (after probationary period)
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Supply of PPE, chainsaw pants and company apparel
- Equipment and boot allowance (after probationary period)
- Overtime hours (beyond 44/week) are likely, but not definite, during spring and summer months.
- Staff teambuilding activities throughout the year