Urban Foresters, Inc.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Urban Foresters is an Ann Arbor based tree service committed to providing professional tree care in the safest possible manner. After over three and a half decades of business, we have developed the large client base that is needed to support a highly professional and well equipped work force that enjoys competitive benefits and pay along with full time work year round. We are looking for new members to add to this work force who are enthusiastic about working with trees and have a positive attitude towards safety and professionalism. Ideal candidates have, or are able and willing to obtain, the following:
Class A CDL
Pesticide Applicator Certificate
Valid Drivers License
Tree climbing experience with an understanding of OSHA/ANZI guidelines
Experience in the tree/landscape industry
Experience with heavy Equipment
TreeWise, LLC, Northeast 47th Avenue, Portland, OR, United States
TreeWise, LLC is looking for a professional Arborist / Climber with current CDL to assist our excellent team with daily tree care operations in WA and OR. Must have expertise in modern Arboricultural practices and have at least three years of recent climbing experience.
**Top dollar paid for the right person**
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360 696 9610 to schedule an interview.
Salary, benefits and details will be discussed in person.
Imua Landscaping Co. Inc.
Kauai, Kauai County, HI, United States
Imua Landscaping Co. Inc. is looking for experienced climbers and Boom truck operators as well as experienced groundsmen and chiptruck drivers (CDL) to work on the island of Kauai. Please check out our website (www.imualand.com) and feel free to call me if you have any questions (808) 426-6881. Compensation is dependent upon experience, work ethic, and credentials. We are a Drug-free company and we do test before hiring.
Urban Timber Tree Service LLC
Portland, OR, United States
Urban Timber Tree Service, Inc. is looking for individuals who have a desire for career growth and the potential for a leadership role in our company. We are known for our superior tree care services, safety, cleanliness and great customer service. If you also support these values, please apply. The successful candidate must be dependable, motivated, hard working, have great attention to detail, good communication skills and reliable transportation. Applicants must be in top physical condition and have the ability to withstand exposure to inclement weather conditions. We are looking for the complete package and we do not hesitate to reward excellent work, treating our crew like family. We look forward to hearing about your experience and your personal career goals.
- Tree Climbing, pruning to ANSI A300 Standards, cabling, stump grinding, wood loading, clean-up
- Removal of trees using aerial lift trucks, chainsaws, chippers, cranes and rope and saddle
- Assuming a foreman role, managing crew operations and quality control
- Communicating with clients on the job site and providing excellent customer service
- Obligated to abide by industry safe work practices
- Keeps equipment in good order
- 2-3 years Climbing experience, knowledge of knots & rigging, chainsaw safety and aerial lift experience
- Valid Driver's License, Class A CDL preferred
- Strong tree ID skills
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A degree in Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Forestry or relate discipline desired, but not required
- Capable of maintenance of truck, chipper and trimming equipment
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- Full time hours with over-time pay
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Raises and Bonuses based on performance and growing qualifications/certifications
- Industry related training materials and education reimbursement
- Growth and Advancement opportunities. We emphasize promotion from within.
START DATE: ASAP. Working interview pay is $20/hour. Working interview to last no longer than 5 days or 40 hours, whichever comes first. Please be prepared to show us a work history and referrals. Contact the office at 503-449-4066 or email@example.com . See what our clients say about us on the URBAN TIMBER TREE SERVICE YELP PAGE. We look forward to meeting you.