Out on a Limb Tree co LLC
Seattle, WA, United States
Out on a Limb Tree co LLC is hiring! With over 16 years in business working in the Seattle area, we've built a strong customer base and have at least a 6 week backlog most of the year. Salary is competitive and benefits are excellent. We are looking for two full-time climbers to add to our team.
Out on a Limb is a full service tree company, from fine pruning to retrenchment pruning of big, overmature trees. We install 3 types of cabling systems and also do bracing. ANSI A300 pruning standards and ISA Best Management Practices are used as the definitive guides in decisions regarding appropriate management protocols. ANSI z133 is our standard for safety protocols. Roughly 60% of our work is pruning and 40% removal.
Qualifications 1-2 years climbing experience Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation References Professional and punctual
Preferred Qualifications ISA certified
Benefits include 80% Employer paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance after 60 days 3% matching IRA after 2 years 2 weeks PTO per year Training and education opportunities, including attendance at PNW ISA annual conference, plus per diem
Please email your cover letter and resume. email@example.com
Blue River Forestry & Tree Care
Longmont, CO, United States
Blue River Forestry & Tree Care services all of beautiful Boulder County, Colorado. We train, and educate all of our employees from the ground and up. We provide all arboriculture services from trimming and removals, technical crane removals, planting and plant health care. Be part of a company that stays on the cutting edge of the tree care industry. We offer paid holidays, vacation time and educational training courses. Our crew is like family, and we take pride in the work we do. Please call or email with resume or for more details. 720-256-9056.
Urban Foresters, Inc.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States
Urban Foresters is an Ann Arbor based tree service committed to providing professional tree care in the safest possible manner. After over three and a half decades of business, we have developed the large client base that is needed to support a highly professional and well equipped work force that enjoys competitive benefits and pay along with full time work year round. We are looking for new members to add to this work force who are enthusiastic about working with trees and have a positive attitude towards safety and professionalism. Ideal candidates have, or are able and willing to obtain, the following:
Class A CDL
Pesticide Applicator Certificate
Valid Drivers License
Tree climbing experience with an understanding of OSHA/ANZI guidelines
Experience in the tree/landscape industry
Experience with heavy Equipment
Urban Timber Tree Service LLC
Portland, OR, United States
Urban Timber Tree Service, Inc. is looking for individuals who have a desire for career growth and the potential for a leadership role in our company. We are known for our superior tree care services, safety, cleanliness and great customer service. If you also support these values, please apply. The successful candidate must be dependable, motivated, hard working, have great attention to detail, good communication skills and reliable transportation. Applicants must be in top physical condition and have the ability to withstand exposure to inclement weather conditions. We are looking for the complete package and we do not hesitate to reward excellent work, treating our crew like family. We look forward to hearing about your experience and your personal career goals.
- Tree Climbing, pruning to ANSI A300 Standards, cabling, stump grinding, wood loading, clean-up
- Removal of trees using aerial lift trucks, chainsaws, chippers, cranes and rope and saddle
- Assuming a foreman role, managing crew operations and quality control
- Communicating with clients on the job site and providing excellent customer service
- Obligated to abide by industry safe work practices
- Keeps equipment in good order
- 2-3 years Climbing experience, knowledge of knots & rigging, chainsaw safety and aerial lift experience
- Valid Driver's License, Class A CDL preferred
- Strong tree ID skills
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A degree in Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Forestry or relate discipline desired, but not required
- Capable of maintenance of truck, chipper and trimming equipment
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- Full time hours with over-time pay
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Raises and Bonuses based on performance and growing qualifications/certifications
- Industry related training materials and education reimbursement
- Growth and Advancement opportunities. We emphasize promotion from within.
START DATE: ASAP. Working interview pay is $20/hour. Working interview to last no longer than 5 days or 40 hours, whichever comes first. Please be prepared to show us a work history and referrals. Contact the office at 503-449-4066 or firstname.lastname@example.org . See what our clients say about us on the URBAN TIMBER TREE SERVICE YELP PAGE. We look forward to meeting you.